the story of yumbox: a start-up trying to revolutionize the way we cook & eat!

Yumbox has two grand objectives:
1. Make the world tastier
2. Let the world fall in love with cooking

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Meeting with DBA

Department of Business Affairs and Licensing

I met with the DBA over in City Hall on Friday to learn more about the licenses I will need to stay on my preferred side of bars. Turns out I will need a retail food establishment license, which will take 2-3 weeks, $600, and an inspection of our kitchens. This will keep me on the good side of the city. My steps for next week are to meet with the Secretary of the State office to find out how to keep the State government happy, find out what federal bodies I need to contact, and meet with the IJ Clinic to check in with them. Then barring any surprises, I will set up the LLC the week after.

No comments:

Post a Comment